The Center for Relationships is an agile dynamic innovative organization that values creativity, authenticity, self-motivation, and forward thinking. We are deliberately developmental and deliberately diverse in our approaches as well as talents. Our team of associates are smart, engaged, and inspired by the fast changing industry of wellness and fitness. Join us if you want to learn not just how to be a counselor, intern, or administrative associate, but if you want an inside-out view of how to be a successful entrepreneur in the health science field.
We are currently looking for–
Social Media Intern
We’re looking for someone obsessed with stories–listening, telling, sharing, and connecting; we need someone with an approachable balance of sophistication/intellectualism and an ability to connect interpersonally/conversationally with ease, confidence, and authenticity. We’re a unique startup aimed at concurrently providing the most cutting-edge, science-based counseling services AND changing how counseling is done and perceived by the public. In short, we’re shaking the up the psychology industry in a big way and someone concerned with social justice would fit in well with us.
Our collaborative team at The Center for Relationships needs a passionate, creative social media manager with a positive, informative personal voice and plenty of examples that demonstrate this.
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern who will be responsible for:
— Selecting (and integrating pre-selected) customer-friendly digital content (especially visual media/video) imbued with the brand values and distilling information into compelling customer-facing language
- Brainstorming and working closely with creative team and helping professionals at The Center for Relationships
- Updating Facebook daily based on user interaction patterns, in addition to creating necessary groups, pages, and events
- Posting to Twitter daily and interacting with other relevant users to build following
- Creating some digital content (e.g., simple image with quote to share) and sharing photographs on Instagram 3+ times/week and interacting with other users to build following
- Building a Pinterest and following in addition to exploring how Snapchat could be utilized by The Center
- Experience managing socials (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest primarily) for at least one, but preferably multiple: venues, publications, corporations, organizations, or events over time
- Experience creating social media pages from the ground up and building followings
Huge plus for applicants who:
- Have background in Communication and/or Counseling/Psychology/Social Work
- Have any personal experiences with participating in counseling, coaching, or psychotherapy
How to Apply:
3+ examples of your work (links to social media pages, AV content, or writing samples from saved documents if the page is no longer in existence)
Resume and/or CV
(1 or 2 paragraphs) Tell us why you’re interested in doing social strategy and social media management for The Center in particular
The Role: We are currently seeking a visionary Graphic Designer to assist the creative team at the Center For Relationships with the creation and ideation of a new brand identity. The center is evolving and we need a talented and experienced designer to help bring our brand strategy to life through a unique design language that will support our growing brand communications and experience. This role will work closely with writers, strategists and the Director of the Center For Relationships.
- Visual identity
- Infographic/Iconography creation
- Supporting imagery for social content
- business cards
- marketing collateral
We’re looking for a Designer who will be responsible for:
- Work with the client to understand what image and mood, they want to project.
- Work with creative team across disciplines to concept and design original, effective and on-brief creative across multiple platforms within the constraints of a budget and deadline.
- Work as part of a team or on your own, as required.
- Execute engaging, brand-consistent design concepts and executions for print and digital projects, campaigns, events, experiences.
- Partner with the strategy team to fully understand strategy in order to develop creative that aligns with objectives
- Help grow our influence in the community by sharing ideas for partnerships, events, sharable content, etc.
- Concept and create user-centered design and supporting imagery for the center’s website and online platforms.
- Craft and tell stories across various vehicles and medium
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven creative philosophy
- Astrong command of the tenets of graphic design
- 2+ years experience concepting in or with a team, design company or agency, developing branded touchpoints for clients
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- A design based degree in relevant subjects including: (graphic design, advertising design, brand communication, visual communication. marketing and design)
- Verbal communication skills to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Ability to manage deadlines, meet deliverables and expectations.
- Possess an excellent visual design aesthetic and have a sharp eye for typography, and clean layouts.
- Skilled at developing and articulating a POV regarding the way a brand should come to life while tying back to a brief
- Strategically minded with a proven ability of turning insights into action through concepts that meet business strategy and audience needs
- Able to work well in a highly collaborative team structure
- Able to deal with ambiguity and passion to learn something new and different
- An entrepreneurial spirit, that appreciates the hustle involved in small business
- Solid understanding of print design, including layout, typography, pre-press, and working with print vendors
- Open and responsive to critique, but able to take a stand for work you believe in
Huge plus for applicants who have
- Illustration/Typography skills
- WordPress skills
- Photography skills
- Writing skills
- A personal experience or attraction to/with therapy, counseling, wellness or mindfulness practices.
How to Apply
- Provide link or PDF to your portfolio
- Provide Resume
- Tell us why you’re interested in developing a brand identity for the Center For Relationships. (1 to 3 paragraphs)
Clinical Training Positions
Doctoral Practicum Students
Form that they can fill out with their contact information
Upload resume & cover letter