SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
- 7-Principles Programs based on Dr. John Gottman’s bestselling book: The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work.
- Dinner and Dialogue Program™ for couples
- The Art and Science of Love Workshop for Couples
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND SUPERVISION
- Post-graduate Internship Program
- Consultation groups on couples therapy and diversity in counseling
- Gottman training for professionals
- Continuing Education workshops for professionals
- Trust Recovery Group for Couples
- Trust Recovery Group for hurt partners
- Nourish and Nurture Group
- Courageous Couples™ Program
- Divorce Recovery (coming soon)
The Center for Relationships is a community counseling center that offers individual, couples, families and group counseling services to anyone interested in improving their relationships in any aspect of their lives from spouses, friends, siblings, parents, or colleagues. The Center for Relationships also offers outreach education, workshops, and couples seminars aimed at promoting scientifically based information on healthy relationships.